Portable Evaporative Cooler Warranty DetailsShould your DIAL® brand Portable Evaporative Cooler prove to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period listed below, effective from the date of original customer purchase of the product, DIAL MANUFACTURING, INC. will replace the defective part(s). Replacement parts will meet intended fit and function of the original part. Replacement parts are warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty period. This limited warranty is good only to the original purchaser of the product and effective only when used in the United States of America.
- Parts Warranty Period: 1 Year from Date of Purchase.
- Remote Controller (if included) Warranty Period: 1 Year from Date of Purchase.
- Defective parts must be returned to the authorized Dial vendor.
- Limited warranty applies only to products that are properly used and maintained.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Apply To:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Service calls to your home for delivery or pick-up, installation, instruction, replacement of house fuses, connection of house wiring or plumbing.
- Failure of product to perform during power failures and interruptions or inadequate electrical service.
- Damage caused by transportation or handling.
- Damage caused to the product by accident, vermin, lightning, winds, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Damages caused by operating product in a corrosive atmosphere.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, or improper installation, repair or maintenance. Improper repair includes the use of parts not approved or specified by DIAL.
- Normal maintenance as described in the User’s Guide, such as cleaning or replacing filters, cleaning coils, etc.
- Use of accessories or components that are not compatible with this product.
- Changes in the appearance of the product whether or not such changes affect product performance.
- Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
NO OTHER WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDED WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS REQUIRED BY LAW, IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER NOR ITS U.S. DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDED WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES AND/OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU, THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE OR TERRITORY TO TERRITORY.