Except as specified below, parts are warranted for 90 days from date of retail sale. Parts returned to dealer must be accompanied by a sales receipt, showing a purchase date within 90 days of return date. Credit will not be issued for abused, altered or improperly installed parts.
- Economy and Super Offset pumps are warranted for 90 days from date of retail sale.
- Offset for MasterCool® / AeroCool® / ComfortCool™ pumps are warranted for one year from date of retail sale.
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Concentric pumps are warranted for one year from date of retail sale.
- Contractor Series Offset pump is warranted for 90 days from date of retail sale.
- Contractor Series Concentric pumps are warranted for two years from date of retail sale.
- Pumps returned to retailer must be accompanied by a sales receipt showing a purchase date within the warranty period.
Pumps Not Covered by Warranty
- Pump Returned After Expiration of Warranty: Returned pump must be accompanied with a sales receipt. Date pump is returned must be within the warranty period.
- Water Damaged Pump: Water damage is recognized as crusts of mineral deposits on the inside or outside of pump motor housing. Typically water damage occurs when a pump is improperly located within a cooler close to a cooler pad, or when a pump falls over in cooler water from improper pump mounting.
- Debris or Aspen in Pump Cavity that Impedes Pump Operation: Debris and aspen partially or completely obstruct pump water flow. Non use of pump screen may allow debris into pump cavity.
- Incorrect Electrical Voltage Connection: Do no connect 115V pump to 230V current. Do not connect 230V pump to 115V current. If so, pump will overload and cause the pump thermal overload to cycle off and on from overheating.
- Abuse or Incorrect Installation:Abused, altered or improperly installed pump.
- Replacement made through your authorized dealer or retailer within one year from date of sale with proof of purchase.
- Reason for replacement, purchase date, failure date and sales receipt must accompany all motors returned for replacement.
- Warranty is void if motor has been abused, altered, water damaged or improperly installed.
- We do not pay the cost of a service call at the site of installation to diagnose cause of trouble or the cost of labor or transportation to replace a defective motor.
- We are not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from any malfunction unless required to do so by State Law.
- Credit will not be issued for motors found to be in normal operating condition.
Motors Not Covered by Warranty
- Out of Date Sales Receipt: Motors with a sales receipt dated more than 12 months from date of return.
- Premature Thermal Overload Activation (Overheating): From use of improper pulley size or improper adjustable pulley setting.
- Incorrect Electrical Voltage or Motor Terminal Connection: Evidence is usually in the form of burned and bluish colored motor switch arms.
- Water Damage: Evidence is typically in the form of white mineral deposits on the motor housing and windings.
- Moisture Damage (On or Near Electrical Terminals and Switch): Caused by not using motor switch cover plate.
- Excessive Motor Abuse: Abuse to a motor (that is beyond normal handling failures) that restricts Dial's ability to determine proper cause of motor failure.